This data protection declaration serves to fulfil the requirements of art. 13 and 14 GDPR (information obligations) for the website of VIVACIS Consulting GmbH. This only concerns the data processing procedures associated with visiting the website and contains the following data protection information.
You can reach the controller according to art. 4 nr. 7 GDPR under the following contact:
VIVACIS Consulting GmbH
Horexstraße 1 | ALTER GÜTERBAHNHOF
D – 61352 Bad Homburg
Fon +49 6172 6875 500
You can reach the company’s data protection officer as follows:
Mr. Farzad Wafa
Horexstraße 1 | ALTER GÜTERBAHNHOF
D – 61352 Bad Homburg
Fon +49 6172 6875 508
When visiting the website
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use:
When you visit our website http://www.vivacis.de information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 par. 1 phr. 1 f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. We don’t use in any case the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
Transmission of personal data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1 phr. 1 a GDPR,
- the disclosure is necessary in accordance with art. 6 art. 1 phr. 1 f GDPR for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 phr. 1 c GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 par. 1 phr. 1 b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you
Information is stored in the cookie that arises in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a specific, defined period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with art. 6 phr. 1 f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer, or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
Data subjects’ rights
In relation to all processing of personal data set out in this privacy statement, you have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with art. 16 GDPR;
- pursuant to art. 17 GDPR to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller; – in accordance with Art. 7 par. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of our usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office.
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 phr. 1 f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to the company data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser when visiting the website. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status November 2021.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.vivacis.de/en/datenschutzerklarung-eng/.