VIVACIS Consulting GmbH
61352 Bad Homburg
Telefon: (+49) 6172 68755 00
Sitz und Amtsgericht: Bad Homburg v.d.H. HRB 11951
Ust-ID: DE 276 363 692
Geschäftsführer: Wulf H. H. Ley
Inhaltlich Verantwortlicher gemäß § 6 MDStV: Wulf H. H. Ley
Webdesign & Development
hahnsinn – Büro für Design & Webentwicklung
Impressum / Haftungsausschluss:
Haftung für Inhalte
Die Inhalte unserer Seiten wurden mit größter Sorgfalt erstellt. Für die Richtigkeit, Vollständigkeit und Aktualität der Inhalte können wir jedoch keine Gewähr übernehmen. Als Diensteanbieter sind wir gemäß § 7 Abs.1 TMG für eigene Inhalte auf diesen Seiten nach den allgemeinen Gesetzen verantwortlich. Nach §§ 8 bis 10 TMG sind wir als Diensteanbieter jedoch nicht verpflichtet, übermittelte oder gespeicherte fremde Informationen zu überwachen oder nach Umständen zu forschen, die auf eine rechtswidrige Tätigkeit hinweisen. Verpflichtungen zur Entfernung oder Sperrung der Nutzung von Informationen nach den allgemeinen Gesetzen bleiben hiervon unberührt. Eine diesbezügliche Haftung ist jedoch erst ab dem Zeitpunkt der Kenntnis einer konkreten Rechtsverletzung möglich. Bei Bekanntwerden von entsprechenden Rechtsverletzungen werden wir diese Inhalte umgehend entfernen.
Data Privacy Statement
You may find our data privacy statement (Datenschutzerklärung) in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) here.
The aim of this privacy statement is to fulfil the requirements according to Art. 13 and 14 DSVGO (information obligation). This only involves data processes that are shared by visiting our website.
This data protection notice is valid for data processing by:
Responsible: Vivacis Consulting GmbH (hereinafter called “VIVACIS”),
Horexstraße 1 D-61352 Bad Homburg, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 6172 687 5500
Fax: +49 (0) 6172 6875510
The company data protection officer of VIVACIS is available at the above-mentioned address, for the attention of Matthias Borrmann, or at the following e-mail address Matthias.firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their utilization
A) Visit to our website
When opening our website www.vivacis.de information will be transmitted automatically by the browser, that is used in your mobile device, to our website server. This information will be saved temporarily in the so-called Logfile.
Below mentioned information is collected and stored, without any action on your part, until the time of automatic deletion
- IP address of the inquiring computer
- date and time of the access
- name and URL of file accessed
- website from which was accessed (referrer URL)
- the browser in use and if necessary the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The aforementioned data are processed for the following purposes:
- Ensuring of a smooth connection establishment of our website
- Ensuring of a comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- To further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is the first sentence of Art. 6 1 1 f of DSVGO. Our legitimate interest results from the above-listed purposes for data collection. The collected data shall under no circumstances be processed for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as an individual.
B) Transmission of your personal data to third parties
A transmission of your personal data to third parties will not occur for purposes other than the below listed. We transmit your personal data if:
- You gave explicit consent in accordance with the first sentence of Art.6 1 a of DSVGO
- Distributing data concerning the establishment, exercises or defense of legal claims is necessary in accordance with the first sentence of Art. 6 1 a of DSVGO
- In the event of an existing legal obligation for the transmission in accordance with Art. 6 1 1 c as well as
- Permitted by law and essential for settlement of the terms and conditions of the contract … Art. 6 1 1 b
C) Rights of the persons affected
You have the right to:
- request information about your personal data processed by us according to Art. 15 of DSVGO. These includes in particular: processing purposes, categories of the personal data, categories of recipients to whom we disclose your personal information, planned storage duration, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or disagreement, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data if they have not been collected by us, as well as the existence of an automatic decision making including profiling and if necessary meaningful information about their details;
- request immediate rectification of inaccurate data or completion of any personal data we have stored about you according to Art. 16 of DSVGO;
- request deletion of any personal data we have stored about you unless the processing is necessary for exercising freedom of expression and right to information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or assertion, for exercising or defense of legal claims according to Art. 17 of DSVGO;
- request the limitations of processing your personal data in accordance to Art. 18 of DSVGO as far as the accuracy of your personal data contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you are against deletion of your data that we no longer need to keep, you need them for assertion, exercising or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing of your personal data in accordance to Art. 21 of DSVGO.
- Request your personal data, that you have provided for us, to be received in a structured, common and machine-readable form or to be transmitted to another responsible in accordance to article 20 of DSVGO.
- Withdraw your consent in accordance with Art. 7 3 of DSVGO at any time. This has the consequence that the data processing that is based on this consent cannot be continued in the future.
- Complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 of DSVGO. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or workplace or your head office.
D) Right of objection
Provided that your personal data is processed on the base of legitimate interests in accordance with the first sentence of Art. 6 1 f of DSVGO, you have the right to object to the processing. For this, legitimate reasons must exist that result from your special situation or the objection is addressed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection that will be implemented by us without requiring a special situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of objection, an e-mail to Matthias.Bormann@vivacis.de is sufficient.
E) Data privacy
We use within the website visit the popular SSL coding (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption that is supported by your browser. In general, it is a 256-Bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-Bit encryption, the 128-Bit v3 technology will be used. The closed representation of the key or padlock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser indicates whether a single site of our internet appearance will be transmitted encrypted or not.
We operate with appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against manipulation, partial or total loss, damage or unauthorized access of third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with the technological development.
F) Validity and modification of this data privacy statement
This data privacy statement is currently valid and dated May 2018. Due to further development of our website and offers or due to modified legal or official regulations a change of this statement can be necessary. The current data privacy statement can be accessed and printed on our website at https://www.vivacis.de/impressum at any time.